Your data is in safe hands with us. We incorporate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Confidentiality is principal to how we do business and we will treat all proprietary information as strictly confidential.
iSurvey are experts in software development with a track record in safely and securely delivering enterprise class software via the internet. Our products use the latest in database technology which is always backed up to multiple offsite locations for your added protection. Data is hosted on a UK cloud server, which offers the highest possible level of security. Our secure infrastructure includes encryption, firewalls and access control, and our hosting company is accredited by the following industry standard bodies:
- ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security)
- ASEA 3402 Type II (Service Organisation Control)
- ISO 14001:2002 (Environmental Management)
Sensitive information (such as names and addresses) should always be inputted as text rather than through dictation.
We commit to act responsibly and with the highest integrity with all our clients. Our ethical code of conduct is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any data you disclose to us will be processed in accordance with the Act.
Under the Data Protection Act we have also the
ICO – Certificate of Regulation
Property Inventory Management Ltd (trading as iSurveyapps) is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Z3609102.
- WHAT IS THIS POLICY?
In order to make use of our services, you will need to give us personal data (by which you or someone else can be identified). We know how important it is to keep this information safe, and want you to be confident that you understand what uses we might make of that data. So we have set it all out in the policy below.
- WHAT DO THE DEFINED TERMS MEAN IN THIS POLICY?
We have defined the meanings of some words which you will see throughout this policy. Anywhere you see these words (with the first letter capitalised) it will have the same meaning as set out below:
“Data Subject” means the individual who the Personal Data identifies;
“DPA” means the Data Protection Act 1998;
“iSurveyapps® Software” means the software tool created by us for the purpose of capturing, processing and reproducing surveying data, and includes any updates and/or related mobile app or tools which we make available to you, as well as this website;
“Personal Data” has the meaning given to it in the DPA;
“Scheme Materials” has the meaning given to it in our Terms.
Throughout this policy, any reference to a particular law is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being, taking account of any amendment, extension, application or re-enactment and includes any subordinate legislation for the time being in force made under it; words in the singular include the plural and in the plural include the singular; and references to “including” and “include(s)” shall be deemed to mean respectively, “including without limitation” and “include(s) without limitation”.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect 2 different kinds of Personal Data:
(i) Personal Data which you (or your associates) provide us with for the purpose of providing you with our services (“Client Data”). This may include:
- NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION: your name, job title and contact details, and the names, job titles and contact details of individuals who work with you;
- CHECKS:any results from any checks which we may need to carry out in order to provide you with our services;
- DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION: about you or your associates, such as postcodes;
- TRANSACTIONAL DATA: we may retain information about any services you have purchased from us, this may include any financial details you provide us with;
- (ii) Any Personal Data about your customers, which you (or any of your associates) upload or transmit using the iSurveyapps® Software (“Customer Data”).
- HOW WILL WE USE THE CLIENT DATA WE COLLECT?
We may use the Client Data for the following purposes:
- OUR SERVICES: to provide you with the agreed services. For example, to set up a client account on the iSurveyapps® Software, and enable certain permitted users to access it. We may also use the Client Data for the purpose of improving our services;
- ADMINISTRATION: including internal record keeping;
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: to deal with any disputes which might arise between you and us in respect of our services;
- NOTIFICATIONS: to notify you of changes to our services and send out promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- MARKET RESEARCH: From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use aggregate data for market research purposes.
- HOW WILL WE USE THE CUSTOMER DATA WE COLLECT?
We will only use the Customer Data for the purpose of providing you with our services. We may also use aggregate data (which will be anonymised) for our own business use.
- WILL THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BE DISCLOSED TO ANYONE ELSE?
We may disclose Personal Data to third parties for the following purposes:
- To any third party who provides a service (such as the transcription and/or dictation services) included in the iSurveyapps® Software. It is up to you and your employees to ensure that you do not include sensitive information in your dictations. We recommend that personal or commercially sensitive information (e.g. name, address or company name) is not dictated, but rather typed into the ISurveyapps® Software manually;(This implies tenant data so presumably they need to know about how it will be used)
- If we sell or buy any business or assets.We will never sell Personal Data as a sole asset;
- WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any Customer Data you upload onto the iSurveyapps® Software is held on a cloud server in the EEA. Our secure infrastructure includes encryption, firewalls and access control.
- WHERE DO WE STORE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
Any data which you upload using the iSurveyapps® Software is held on a cloud server in the EEA. Unless you request us to, or it is strictly required in order to provide our services to you, we will not transfer any such data outside the EEA.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RESPECT OF ANY PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD?
You have the right to ask us not to process Personal Data about you for marketing purposes. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please notify us by emailing us at support@iSurveyappsapps.com.
A Data Subject has the right to access the information which we hold about them. The Data Subject’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, and the Data Subject can contact us at our registered address given above. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing the Data Subject with details of the information we hold about them. We may need to request further information and identification to help us comply with any such request.
A Data Subject also has the right to ensure that we hold correct and up-to-date information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please contact us at our registered address. We may need to ask you for further information and identification to help us to comply with this request.
We use both essential and non-essential cookies in the provision of our services. A list of the cookies we use is set out in our Cookies Policy, which can be accessed here.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Can you disable the cookies function?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the iSurveyapps® Software.
Cookies are tiny files that we store on your computer or mobile device. The files contain anonymous information which help us identify you from other users. Using cookies enables us to do a number of things, including helping to improve your user experience by remembering you and your preferred settings each time you log in.
Types of Cookies
To help you understand more about our cookies, we have divided our cookies into four categories based on the guidance of the International Chamber of Commerce:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for operation of the website. They don’t collect any personal information about you. They may include, for example, logging into secure areas of the website or using e-billing services.
- Analytical Cookies
These cookies allow us to monitor the behavioural activity of our users. They don’t collect any personal information about you. We use these cookies to help us to improve the way our website works for you. Types of information they collect include, for example how many visitors to the website or which pages they had come from previously.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to personalise your experience and recognise when our users on return to our website. They may provide services which include, for example, choice of layout.
- Targeting Cookies
These cookies record a user’s visit to a website, the individual pages visited and links followed. These cookies may be set by a third party and may be used to target users for online advertising.
More information on Cookies
To disable cookies, some browsers allow you to disable and delete cookies directly through the browser. If you require more information on cookies, and how to disable or delete them go to http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Changes to our Cookies Policy
We may need to make changes to our Cookies Policy from time to time, including changes to the Cookies we use. If we do make any changes, we will post them in this policy document.